Friday, June 05, 2009

Graydon & Stuff

Check out my cute little boy's Sunday outfit. He has taken to wearing hats now.


He is a walking machine now! He started a couple of weeks ago, but preferred the much faster method of crawling until a week ago. Now he cruises around the house.

According to the growth charts, he is at the 2nd percentile for height and weight (it doesn't seem right how so much dynamite can be packed into such a small package). We still get comments all the time about how big he is. The doctor said he is ahead in his motor skills, so he's not concerned about anything. Our doctor is very serious and businesslike and at this visit he finally cracked and said with a smile, "boy, he sure is healthy! Does he ever stop moving?" No, hence the reason my dad nicknamed his "Taz" and "Corkscrew." He is 110% Boy and we love it!

My brother Brian is living with us for the summer while he does an internship at Pepsi Co. He is in the MBA program at BYU. Kendra and the kids are still in Utah...which is hard for them to be split up. But they will be coming to Texas for a month this week! Yay! Graydon and Brian have had a special connection since Day 1. They love to laugh and play together. For that, I am eternally grateful for this fun time they have together!

I decided why I'm bad at blogging now. For my job (the one where I get paid in dollar bills, not the one where I am paid in dirty diapers and slobbery kisses) I am on the computer. So when I'm done the last thing I want to do is get on the computer and spend more time. I want to play with my little turkey! And he wants to be played with. Plus, most of my working hours occur after the boys are asleep, and I can't stay up too late myself! So these posts will be few and far between. But today I have been turbo and this is the fifth post, so scroll down and check them out.


That's it. This was the most random post ever. Now I'm signing off for another month probably! ;)

1 comment:

Gary Church said...

I love the tie on the onesie shirts. Adorable. His hat is too cute too!