Okay, but the "bite me" front isn't even the best part! The back of this tee has OFFICIAL I Love Edward Cullen FAN CLUB MEMBER on the back. I will have one as soon as Richard lets me!!!
PS - I read New Moon on Saturday and Eclipse yesterday. I swear, these books are so good that you just CAN'T put them down. Do I really have to wait until next August to see what happens next?
2 comments:
So where did you find these shirts??? I'll take the 'bite me' one!
Okay, but the "bite me" front isn't even the best part! The back of this tee has OFFICIAL I Love Edward Cullen FAN CLUB MEMBER on the back. I will have one as soon as Richard lets me!!!
PS - I read New Moon on Saturday and Eclipse yesterday. I swear, these books are so good that you just CAN'T put them down. Do I really have to wait until next August to see what happens next?
Post a Comment