As of 5:50 am yesterday morning, it officially became Autumn! Yipee! As you can tell from the new layout, I LOVE fall. This weekend I pulled out all of my decorations. Can I tell you how happy I am that I have a house to decorate now? Halloween...bring it on!
11 comments:
I keep telling myself that I'll decorate my house for every holiday....and I never do. I'm a total loser. I did, however, buy Christmas stockings last year when Pottery Barn Kids put theirs on sale. I'm excited to hang those!
I LOVE fall, too! I need to decorate. I keep looking and never buying. Where do you get your decorations?
Speaking of Halloween, who's going to host the Halloween party this year!? We had so much fun at the Nguyen's last year!
Rachel, we have a fabulous craft store here called Hobby Lobby. I feel bad for those who can't experience it's greatness. But I would go to Michael's or the other crafts stores when we were still in Utah (you could even check out Wal-mart!) I've been collecting and hording for several years now!
Brian, that party was SO, SO much work. I just don't know if I'm up for it again this year. If so, it'll be a complete repeat and I'd probably ask people to bring food this time. We can do it at our house if the Nguyens don't want to host. I'd want to know how many people would come again too.
My house is volunteered as well....and my food making skills. Since I won't have a brother leaving on a mission during Halloween, I'll be there. lol.
I voted for not dressing up....only because I'm lame, not y'all. AND my husband is lame too...he wouldn't dress up and I know it. lol.
Haha, I saw the comment that starts out with "Rachel, we have a fabulous craft store...." I thought you were talking to me. Wrong Rachel. Anyway, we have a Hobby Lobby here where I live, and I just go crazy dreaming someday of all the stuff i'd like to buy. That store is so cool. I think its run by members cuz its "closed on Sundays so our employees have time for family and worship." who knows. Check out their website and get on their emailing list- they send out 40% off coupons almost every week!
Who voted no? What the crap?
yeah, I think there's some cyber punk out there. Or maybe it's the blog stalker from Old Hickory, TN feeling all vindicated for some sick reason. Lame-O!
Emily, I have a confession to make. I voted, even though I don't live in the Dallas area. (Ogden, UT doesn't really count as close driving range right?) I'd love to come to a really fun Halloween party, especially if I had a cool costume. There are some awesome costumes at this theatre company nearby that you can rent. Some day I'd love to go there on a yearly basis at Halloween and rent things from princesses, to pirates, story classics to down-right funny! Wouldn't that be fun? I think so too. Nevertheless, I hope you do throw a "spooktacular" party (and bring lots of presents for Kristy because it's her birthday!) j/k
Bytheway, this is Kristy's sister, Amy. I often check her site and then meander into yours. I have to say that you are so cute Emily. I love all your posts and the cute things you do. It cracked me up about your story of getting "Harry Potter 7". Another confession is that I'm highly considering reading the "Twilight" series because of your affinity toward it. I'll have to check it out when I have a minute. I enjoyed hearing all about X's graduation. You must be so proud of him (and of you, too, for supporting him through it all).
I liked hearing your side of the Oregon trip any details that came up through your eyes. I'm really grateful that your family did that. It makes me jealous.
I'm so glad that Kristy has you and all of the Hall family. I'm glad that "all ya'll" feel so tight, and as one family, and not separated into "family" and "in-laws". I appreciate you and all the Halls for being who you are. I couldn't have asked for her to have married into a finer family.
I'd come to your party too if we were close! We dressing up as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. .it ought to be interesting! Also, I'm tagging you . .see my blog for instructions.
Post a Comment