Sunday, September 06, 2009

Multi-Purpose

These days everything in our home is multi-purpose. Here are a few examples:

Trash Can = TV Remote Holder (I'm glad I saw this one and reclaimed it!)

Smurf = Lunch

Toy Bin = Stool #1 (please note the mischevious toddler mannerisms)


Under the Sink Cabinet = Seat especially made for babies Graydon's height


Can of Chicken = Stool #2 Perusing Pantry Supplies

Mom's Head Band = Man-band

Pictures of Man-Band = Dad's Embarrassment that his son is wearing a head band

Picture 3 of Man-Band = Kissable Cheeks

Edge of Kitchen Aid Mixer Bowl = Stool
Diaper = Chair Pad

Old Plant Container = Perfect Hat!

9 comments:

Colin & Sheryle said...

Gee I have a cute grandson

Corinne said...

oh my gosh that kid is CUTE

Brian Hall said...

Ha ha! I love him! Reminds me so much of Ethan.

Rachel Durazzani said...

He is so cute! Seriously. And I think he looks just like you, Emily. What a doll. Really, can he marry Hailey?!

Frost Fam said...

I definitely relate to this! G is so dang cute!

Kendra said...

What a doll. I love when they go through funny stages like that. I also love finding the thing in the trash before throwing it out.

angie said...

oooh...he is SOOO cute with the man-band..!!

Richard and Stephanie said...

You make me feel like I need to have the camera permanently hanging from my wrist. I am so jealous of all the cute candids. G-Man just gets cuter every single day!

Aika said...

oh my goodness emily, he is too cute!!!