How do I have a 3 month old? And how is he still so cute? And why do we love him so much? This is why:

Since we don't have a doctor's appointment at 3 months, we had to weigh him ourselves, so I'm not sure how reliable it is. We got around 11.75 pounds. I swear, once he stops spitting up so dang much, then he'll probably become a little chunker.
Graydon has had a fun last few weeks. He has started playing, holding, and grabbing at things.
I never knew that two adults could get so excited about a baby "grabbing" an object. We call it his new trick.He now has a Bumbo seat (thanks to Cuz Sam!). He loves to sit! For weeks now he tries to sit up whenever he's in his car seat, and by sitting up, I mean that he wants to be sitting straight up, like an adult. He looks so old sitting there like a big boy!

Graydon now likes to wrestle with us (lightly, of course). In the mornings after a good nap or a good meal, we'll "fly" him up over our heads and land him in a pile of pillows.
He loves being turned over on his stomach and flipped back (but hates tummy time...how does that work?). He has the biggest open mouth smile during this "Wrestling Match." It's so fun.One not so fun fact is that he hates riding in the car. I know, so the opposite of what babies are supposed to like. We're hoping it's just a stage. We think he just gets lonely back there because he's just fine if we ride back there with him (or if I sing songs at the top of my lungs!).
Anyway, we love this kid to death. He's a hoot!
p.s. that's not a beauty mark you see in these pictures, but an ever present baby zit!
6 comments:
He is still so adorable!
P.S. Joshua just went through a stage of hating his infant carrier because he couldn't see out of the windows. I bought a convertible carseat and he is now silent because he can see something more than the car's interior.
Good luck!
HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS HE?!!!! i love that lil' guy! I can't believe it's already been 3 months. Geez! I love the picture of X holding him in the glove.
I think that his cheeks account for a good 30% of his body weight! ADORABLE!
Don't worry, the hating the car stage passes. Ethan would cry every time we came to a stop, so if I thought we were going to get stopped by a red light ahead, I'd start coasting like a quarter mile away. What a handsome guy, I love little Gray and his big cheeks (I'm partial to chubby cheeks).
I love the pic of him in X's mitt. So cute!
Such an adorable kid!!
Post a Comment