How could you not love this kid to pieces? He's such a little man!I'm usually pretty computer literate, but for the life of me, I can't get this picture to post correctly, so have fun turning your heads to the side. I love how Graydon is just chilling there like a big boy!



5 comments:
he's getting so big! they grow so stinkin' fast don't they! i love that first picture you have posted of him. i need to meet the lil' guy
What cute little grandchildren, and how fun that you had all of your family there for Graydon's blessing.
You have such a doll of a baby, Em! No wonder you tell him he's cute 50 times a day :) I am loving the little polo onesies on Graydon. He looks so handsome!
Graydon was such a good sport. Only he and Ethan were behaving. Ethan was only sitting still and smiling because Nana bribed him with a promise of Chuck E. Cheese...(Notice the fake plastered on smiles on Ethan) Graydon was just good by nature, lucky!
OH. MY. GOSH. you have an adorable baby. Well, who would have doubted you would with such beautiful parents, but still... very very very cute! And Emily, your hair is darling. Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment