Love the tie! I'm so not in tune with all the boy stuff. People say that all the baby girls get all the cute clothes, but in primary on Sunday, all the little boys had new cute little sweater vests! I'm sure your little one will be dressed very well, and he looks like he is already on his way with that tie.
18 comments:
that's awesome! so cute! can't wait to see it on him in real life! :)
hahaha- That's awesome! :)
I love looking at your blog and esp. the floating baby counter to see how many days I have left. :)
Here's to June 6/7 babies!
So cute! I love the picture!!!
Love the tie! I'm so not in tune with all the boy stuff. People say that all the baby girls get all the cute clothes, but in primary on Sunday, all the little boys had new cute little sweater vests! I'm sure your little one will be dressed very well, and he looks like he is already on his way with that tie.
That's a cute picture!
Awesome!
Very cute. That could be a new fashion statement!
You guys are so cute! Emily, you look so beautiful! I think i tell you that in every comment :)
that is soooo cute! i love it!
haha..X you are funny!
Ha ha! I LOVE it! Cute picture for his baby book or his room or just cuz... :)
THAT is adorable! lol, so cute! aren't you guys just having a ball with him already?! it's so fun!
So cute, Em! haha, you guys are too funny :) It's late, but Happy Easter to you guys too!
Ha, I love it!
that is so cute!! :)
I love it! It really is better this way--he'll never keep it on after he's born. I can't believe you're almost due! ~Sonya
that is sooooo funny! can't wait to see him!
okay, that's seriously the funniest thing I've seen all day. I'm sure he'll look just as lovely in it.
Post a Comment