In all of living have much joy and laughter.
Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured - GBH
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Comments are back
I just noticed that my comments stopped coming (not that I ever received an onslaught of them, but...) THEY'RE BACK NOW! I had somehow deleted the link. So now you can comment away and make your day complete! ...just kidding.
Hey Emily! It's Michelle (Gebert). I saw you Mike and Melinda's blog! How are ya?? I saw your parents awhile back... they both look great! And I saw Tara at Joann's, still one of the sweetest girls I know. Anyway, looks like you guys are doing great!
1 comment:
Hey Emily! It's Michelle (Gebert). I saw you Mike and Melinda's blog! How are ya?? I saw your parents awhile back... they both look great! And I saw Tara at Joann's, still one of the sweetest girls I know. Anyway, looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment