Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Google Game

I'm sure that most of you have heard of the game where you put your first name, followed by "needs," into Google to see what comes up. I finally did it and I have to say, the results made me laugh:

  1. Emily needs to be told "No, there are certain things that just are NOT allowed", just like in the real world. (Sounds like a naughty, naughty girl)

  2. Emily needs to give Tim food in Social Studies today (sorry Tim, I must have stolen some from you the other day and I'm finally making up for it now...I guess?!)
  1. Emily needs to be told No & to be whipped into shape by Nanny 911 (this Emily must really be a ball of fire!)
These last ones are so funny to me because they're totally true!!

  1. Emily Needs You!
  1. Emily Needs Our Help
  1. Emily needs more pain relief
  1. Emily needs to learn how to deal
  1. Emily needs ice cream (Amen to that one!)
It sounds like most of the "Emily needs" out there come from desperate girls. What a sad commentary on girls names Emily.

5 comments:

Gary Church said...

I've never heard of that game, but I just typed in "Janette Needs" and I cannot quit laughing!!! This is HILARIOUS!

Brian Hall said...

Ha ha! That's hilarious.

Kendra said...

I guess Kendra needs...
diapers, a bike, all the help she can get, some serious leadership classes, a family who will give her lots of love and attention, 200 Mbytes of http space, to refrain from her weird questions, and to get out as soon as possible.
I sure have a lot of needs.

Emily B. said...

Ha ha Kendra! You sound high maintenance...random, but high maintenance!

Erin said...

This is funny Emily! I hadn't heard of it, but I've got to go try it!