X gets out of the shower and walks into the closet with a towel wrapped around his waist. More mumbling to himself than anything else, he says, "Mmmm...what should I wear today?" Graydon unexpectedly answers with "Um, Dad, probably some underwear!?"
I dropped the boys off at my mom's house for a bit. Apparently as I was driving away my mom and Graydon were trying to get my attention. My mom was yelling, "Emily! Emily!" Graydon echoed her back, "Emily...Emily!" Then as I continued to drive away (I couldn't hear them), Graydon turns to my mom with a scrunched up little nose and shrugs his shoulders, "Why your daughter not hear you, Nana?" My mom replies with, "I don't know. She's been doing that her whole life."
When Case was about 2 months old we were all sitting on the bed. I was burping Case and he let out a big, old burp. Graydon turned to me and with the most excited face (eyebrows up into his hairline) he said so exuberantly, "You burped him, Mommy?! You AMAZING!" Thanks buddy, I try.
He likes to paint with his water colors and he is in his "worm mood." He paints worms all the time...straight one, hook ones, curly ones. Always worms.
A friend gave him a magnifying glass and he loves that thing. It rained all day last week and he kept asking to go outside to look at Rolly Pully bugs with his "mag-lee-fire glass."
1 comment:
Graydon- you rock!
Post a Comment